Sunday, 21 May 2017

Embroidered With Love

One of my favourite Spring trends is embroidery. I love how it can add something fresh and different to an otherwise plain item.  A brand that is nailing the trend is Zara; every time I walk past the shop I want to run in and try on all the gorgeous pieces. 

My favourite embroidered item that I have bought this season is Zara's Embroidered Oval City Bag.  I first spied it in Zara at Heathrow T3 when I was going to Prague but after much deliberation, I decided to buy my cream backpack instead. When I arrived home, I knew I had to have the cross-body so I placed an order. Part of me was a little worried that I wouldn't like the bag, it is not a style I normally wear and when I saw it at T3, it was about 5am and I probably wasn't thinking straight.  But the bag arrived, and it is gorgeous, I love it.  The pinky nude material is soft and buttery, the pop of colour is perfect as Spring moves into Summer, and it is the perfect size for a day out shopping or exploring. 
 
 
 

Other Zara pieces that I have my embroidery-lovin' eye on...
Image 8 of FLORAL EMBROIDERED DRESS from ZaraImage 8 of EMBROIDERED TOP from ZaraImage 8 of EMBROIDERED TULLE MINI SKIRT from ZaraImage 8 of EMBROIDERED STRAPPY DRESS from Zara
Image 8 of BERMUDA SHORTS WITH EMBROIDERED DAISIES from ZaraImage 8 of POLKA DOT EMBROIDERED DRESS from ZaraImage 8 of SHORT TUNIC WITH EMBROIDERY from ZaraImage 8 of EMBROIDERED TOP WITH RUFFLES from Zara

Have you been loving the embroidery trend? What are your favourites?

I'd love if you followed me on Bloglovin

Thanks for stopping by, 

Nai xo

Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooo that handbag looks so nice, is it practical though? Does anything fall out when you open it?
    Charlee x

    Rose above the Thorns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got this black fabric lining that joins the two sides together, you can sort of see it in my last photo, which stops anything from falling out. I think if it was overloaded, then a problem may arise, but not when you just have the essentials! xo

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with this trend at the moment! This bag is gorgeous and I love all the pieces from Zara. Great post 😊 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is gorgeous! Can't believe I never saw it I'm such a Zara freak!! Also, even though were now in July I'm still completely obsessed with embroidery! Robyn xx

    www.littlebobloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Oh Six Eleven. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig